The Moment of Truth

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titansman1, Dec 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cajun_Titan_33

Cajun_Titan_33 Pro Bowler

Going to be tough as refrigerator beef jerky but its doable. Win at home. Have all the momentum in the world going back to Houston... I don't see why not.

2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Yea, uh-oh.

3. Tricky

Tricky Starter

Outside of our two games, the texans play the broncos and bucs. We better beat the texans twice if we wanna win the division.

4. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

I think sweeping the Texans is going to a very tall mountain to climb. I could see us beating the Raiders and the Saints and splitting with the Texans. That still gets us to 10-6 and hopefully in the dance.

The Saints game is the type of game we tend to win.... but unfortunately the Raiders game is also the type a game that we tend to lay an egg.

How great would it be though if we win out and roll into the playoffs 11-5 and the hottest team in the NFL!! One can dream.

5. Laz

Laz Starter

Hey we beat the Colts in their own house...this year is the year to dream the dream

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar