The Masters

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by TitanJeff, Apr 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Local product Brandt Snedeker is holding his own so far.

2. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

There's nothing not to like about Snedeker (and I'm not even a golf fan, but I know his family). For those who are fans, you can watch live on the Masters Web site.

3. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

I like snedeker but he has no chance.

4. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

Yeah, he should probably go ahead and withdraw. :ha:

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I shoulda posted this before the Masters started, but I really don't think Tiger will win ONE majore this year.

I admit, I'm not a fan of his. I especially found his cocky attitude talking about how he realistically has a good chance to complete the grand slam this year especially irritating.

Glad to see him struggling. Go Field! :ha:

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Snedeker is hanging after day two.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

What's not to like about Tiger? He's like the Peyton Manning of golf.
    Except they haven't made his nonexistent personality funny in ads yet.

8. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

I watch a lot of golf so I was just saying I don't think he has a chance because I don't think the experience is there. I'll be rooting for him tomorrow but I don't think he'll be able to pull it out.

9. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

I thought his caddyshack commercial and the one where he tackled the guy with his golf bag were pretty funny. And it doesn't seem you really watch a lot of golf but whenever you watch his full interviews he's a pretty funny guy.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Nah, I've never seen him joke. But I couldnt imagine the delivery being very good if he did. He's got one of the worst personalities I've ever witnessed I think. About as interesting as a plank.

When Tim Duncan makes you seem boring, yeah. Quite a feat. lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar