The Mariota / Winston humiliation meme

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Kaeotik, Sep 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

He's done regardless.

They'll win tonight because of their defense. That's how they'll be winning games this season... Their defense.

Oh the irony.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Man, those throws from Manning last night looked awful. It obvious the man has almost no feeling in his hands.

3. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Yet he threw 3 TD's and won a road game against a solid team.

4. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

But by the end of the year, what will Peyton have left?

My prediction for Manning this year was that he would come out looking fine since he had a whole offseason to rest, but we would see the wear and tear of the season begin to take its toll between games 8-12, and we would start seeing a decline in his arm strength/production. (just like last year in the POs, just coming earlier due to his age)

However, we are ALREADY seeing signs of deterioration from him ... I don't think he will last a full season.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. RTH

RTH Meh...

I already called this.

Start out pretty good, but end on a whimper.

Denver Super Bowl era is closed.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Old QB's often start off slow and catch fire later when the intensity around them grows...

Look at Drew Brees, he may be done soon but by mid season last year he was in Pro Bowl form, Tom Brady as well...

Im not writing off Manning in week-2, fairly good chance he comes out next week and throws for 400-yards..

7. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

What made Peyton great in his prime, was his ability to adjust/call the play at the line after reading the D. As a result he was able to get rid of the ball quickly and accurately, minimizing the hits he took. We saw this same Manning his first year with the Broncos, but last season and now this year under Kubiak, it seems Peyton no longer has this freedom and control of the offense.

How much pre-snap "Peytoning" did we see last night? Very little. I honestly only remember seeing it a bit the last few minutes of the 4th, but I was also finishing a second power hour on the night :toast: so I was a bit distracted.

Peyton is taking too many hits to remain accurate and consistent at his age. Buddy I was drinking with last night is a Broncos fan.. he's giving it until week 8 or 9 until Broncos Nation starts to grumble for Osweiler.

But, they are 2-0.

#47 theprizdfighter, Sep 18, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2015
  8. NashVillian

NashVillian Practice Squad

Wait how did this become the peyton manning thread.

th (1).jpg

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. Thaddeus43

Don't you dare try to re-rail this already derailed thread lol

10. Thaddeus43

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar