The Mariota / Winston humiliation meme

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Kaeotik, Sep 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

2. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

You are correct. The bucs logo on back of shirt is Photoshopped. Nice pic though, I'll bet there were hundreds like this at the game.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Buc fans react to team’s loss to Titans

“I think we should’ve drafted the other guy,” said Tim Sauber. “I really do, serious.”
    Dave Shank agrees. “I think(Marcus) Mariota showed some talent today, and maybe a reconsideration of who they took as the number one pick for Tampa Bay,” Shank said."

Jameis Winston was studying film at 1:30 AM - Bucs Nation

apparently he was watching High School Musical

Jameis Winston's Struggles Aren't Tampa Bay Buccaneers' Biggest Problems | Bleacher Report

Mariota proved to be Winston’s kryptonite yet again, still the only quarterback to have beaten him since high school.

Blame Jameis? Blame everybody for Bucs collective meltdown in blowout by Tennessee Titans - Orlando Sentinel

'If I had a quarter for every "We should have taken Mariota!" rant on Tampa talk radio Monday morning ...'

Buccaneers vs. Titans Most Disappointing | Pewter Report

'The rookie looked uncomfortable and awkward in the pocket throughout the contest. His receivers didn’t help his case by failing to get separation in the first half, but Winston was throwing off his back foot, making costly decisions and not going through his progressions.'

[​IMG]
    well at least the idiot can fall back on a baseball career. They take anyone

#23 GoT, Sep 16, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2015
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Tampa doesn't develop QB's, Mariota wouldn't have worked as well, they took their guy, they'llbe ok IMO

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Until next week, and the week after that, and the week after that..

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. cozmicfool

cozmicfool Starter

Yo if I could give this more ratings I would. This is freaking hilarious!!!

7. cozmicfool

cozmicfool Starter

8. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

Movie reference. You do realize the book came out way before the movie did.

Doesn't anyone read anymore?

• LOL LOL x 4
  9. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

no. Sometimes suri reads me my texts. Does that count

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. cozmicfool

cozmicfool Starter

Yeah, I do realize the book came out way before the movie but unfortunately the book came out before I was born and I saw the movie first. Therefore, I always associate that phrase with the movie.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar