The Last Game Thread (Titans @ Colts)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Jan 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Fisher said the Coaching/QB issue will be solved quickly after the season. Fisher could retire.

2. iQon

iQon Starter

[​IMG]

"WTF? Who the hell told Randy to go out there? TIMEOUT!"

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

lol what a freaking joke. good thing they wasted a roster spot for 2 months of nothing.

4. Jessica

Jessica Starter

helmet to helmet?

5. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

rofl gameplan.

1. cj up the middle for no gain
    2. throw to britt
    3. throw to britt
    4. throw to britt
    5. throw to britt
    6. throw to britt
    7. throw to britt
    8. throw to britt
    9. throw to britt
    10. triple covered still throw to britt.

6. jessestylex

Peyton should be getting tired of these FG's, i expect a TD here.

TN needs to stop wasting downs by running and just throw it all day. Colts secondary is loose. Mix up Moss,Britt,Cook and Nate.

7. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

The O line has, once again, been horrible in run blocking today. It is tough to keep up with the "8 man in a box" argument with how we have been passing today.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Considering the game's importance, a pretty good showing so far against what is normally what I'd consider a superior team. Either the Colts are really this bad. Or we are playing today.

9. jessestylex

i hate playing the colts, Peyton eats up so many minutes slowly dinking and dunking.

10. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Thing is, with the KC loss, Indy won't even be watching the scoreboard today. I heard earlier that if they win, they are in on the opposite side of the bracket from NE, so I am betting they give us everything for the whole game, regardless of what happens with the Hags/Cows game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar