The Jordin Tootoo Punch....

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by BigRed3, Mar 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

2. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

I honestly don't see the problem with what happened. Tootoo put a big clean hit on Madano & when he got up and turned around, Madono's teammate charged him. I think it was pretty clear he was about to try something dirty against him & Tootoo just cleaned his clock & sent em to the hospital :ha:

I hope the guy is ok, but he got what he deserved.

3. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Yeah there was a reason that the Dallas player got called for charging. If Tootoo didn't take his head off, the Dallas player definitely would have nailed into him, stick in hand.

4. nouveaux

nouveaux Starter

I also think it's funny that Tootoo looked a lot like Hulk Hogan when a guy used to hit him with a chair and he'd turn around pissed. This is the closest real life thing I've seen to that.

Needless to say, I just got my ticket to the game on the 31st and bought a Tootoo shirt.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Best hockey shot I've seen in a while.

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I was really surprised, when I saw it I was praising him for pulling off something completely defendable.

7. Tootoo is fun to watch. I only went to 1 Preds game this year, but it was the Blues game where they called him a donkey afterwards. He was flying around and just nailing people right and left.

As for the punch, yeah, he's realistically going to get a suspension, but frankly the guy wasn't coming over to exchange recipes with him. He was going to lay him out in retaliation. At that point, Tootoo was justified in his "preemptive retaliation"...

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Tootoo - great last name.

9. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

And "Primadonna" didn't get a THING for hitting Tootoo in the back with his stick after Robidas skated full-speed into his fist! :irked:

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

cheap shot since the guy didn't come in with his gloves off or stick raised up high to take his head off. Lots of guys get charging called on them.
    It was a clean check of Modano though

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar