The introduction thread.

Discussion in 'Newbie Central' started by TitanJeff, Nov 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies due to lack of activity. Consider opening a new thread instead.
  1. Mariota Magic

Mariota Magic Starter

Thanks, but I uploaded the one I wanted..what do you think?

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE 2017 Pick'em Champion Tip Jar Donor

I could be wrong but I think someone has that same avi...

3. Mariota Magic

Mariota Magic Starter

I tried to reply yesterday, but the site crashed. If someone else has this avatar, please let me know, and I'll find another.. Thanks for the heads-up.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE 2017 Pick'em Champion Tip Jar Donor

I checked around, maybe they changed it/or I was mistaken, but I cant find your avi being used anywhere else. Youre good to go.

5. tutt22

tutt22 Starter

Wished I would have found this board years ago. Anyways, I was born and raised in Nashville and have been a Titans fan since day. I look forward to discussing Titans football. :beerbang:

PS - If there is a Mularky has to go club I would like to signup. My guess is I am probably :deadhorse:

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  6. VondyP

VondyP Sunshiner General Tip Jar Donor

are you the avi police?

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  7. MoonBat

MoonBat Special Teams Standout

Hi guys. So, I'm actually Texan and I grew up with the Houston Oilers. When they moved to Tennessee I was devastated, and I honestly couldn't bring myself to transfer my loyalty to Tennessee; I didn't live there, after all, and they sure didn't show Tennessee games on Texas television. So I just started following the Cowboys.

Long story short, I recently moved to New Hampshire, and, while the Patriots are a good team, I have been thinking of my Oilers roots and realized that, darn it, my team is still here, only now it's got a new name and home. No big deal, I don't have to be from around Tennessee to be a Titans fan. So I joined the forum, and, though I still know nothing about the team, I'm going to start following the Titans and learning all I can about them. I just hope I can do my part!

8. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Starter

Welcome to the lesser known factory of sadness.
    Solid Avi with Moon.

9. Mariota Magic

Mariota Magic Starter

Welcome. I'm new here too. My favorite all time RB is the legendary Tyler Rose, Earl Campbell. And I always loved the Oilers when they had Pastorini, Campbell, and the most enigmatic coach in Bum Phillips. It was so much fun joining in singing the famous fight song. I sometimes still pull it up on YouTube, and remember the glory days. They never won it all, but we're so close, and it was always a good game, no matter who they played. They made watching football fun.

There are many posters who are very knowledgeable, and very nice here. Enjoy!

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies due to lack of activity. Consider opening a new thread instead.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar