The Haynesworth plan: Play both QBs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Sep 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanFanBudMan

TitanFanBudMan Professor

I like that shot of Fat Albert!

2. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

To me it looks more like a camel toe,
    I find it disturbing.

Some people should stay away from Photoshop while bored. Yuck.

Of course i have never watched "fat albert" so I guess that doesn´t help

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

camel toes are yummy..

[​IMG]

4. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

I think that exceeds the camel-toe category. That thing is chowing down on some bikini-bottoms. :yes:

More like a moose-knuckle, I'd say.

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

In the 2nd half of games when we are going 3 and out in less than 30 seconds,id rather see them switch it up a bit to keep the drive going.

Im not sure if Fisher likes it that way or our offence just cannot move the chains but it's not wise to keep giving the other team shot after shot to come back, weve been lucky the defence held off the Texans and Vikes, but sooner or later one of the teams we play will take advantage of our sloppy 2nd half play.

I would address the play calling first, if that doesnt help mabye using the threat of VY running can help?

6. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

This is where things got crazy...

This is where the thread ends. This has to go under the "Things I never thought I'd see a Haynesworth thread" category. Lmao.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar