The Hawk can fly today.....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bobo, Oct 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

From TitansOnline. Kinda surprising he jumps up from nowhere to the starting role, but KC is a nice crappy team to give him a chance where a mistake or two may not matter as much. I still imagine we try to pund the hell out of them with the run.

2. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

:woohoo:

I hope he does well!

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

So we'll see him alot today. Heck, lets put Paul Williams on the field a couple of times today.

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

yes!

prove what you got Hawk! him and Collins connected well in preseason. i hope they do the same today.

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

We'll probably pass a max of 25 times today, so he's not going to get that many chances. I wouldn't be surprised if we only passed 19 times.

6. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

he is unimpressive

7. KingTitan

KingTitan aka CRONUS

He needs a better QB, rather than one that pins him to the sidelines and hopes he'll catch it. The Colonel is not giving good lead time on his throws. Could also be our offensive brain trust is lacking in the area of passing (play design and usage)!

It was good to see him out there. In time he'll do well.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar