The fingerpointing begins.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CollinsQB, Nov 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thepoonerboy

thepoonerboy Jake "Lockout" Locker

i wouldnt doubt that at all lmao....

2. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Nobody ever says either of those two things. Quit making things up. I've never seen anyone on this forum say "Vince can't carry a game by himself" & I've NEVER seen someone blame Vince's injury on Fisher. WTF?

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I'm with you and I was not being sarcastic. I think/hope Dooley will be given time to rebuild the Vols with quality guys instead of the thugs/punks phat phil was bringing too Knoxville. Good too see Dooley get a bowl game his first season.

4. thepoonerboy

i loved phil for along time, he is from my town and went to my highschool when he was younger..but im glad we moved on and i believe dooley is a feisty young coach who can bring us back..we have a raw young team with talent..cant wait to see what he does with it

5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

When VY is hurt and leaves the game, someone always makes a comment about how Fisher yanked him. Also, I've been on these forums for 3 years and I've seen and heard just about everything. How long have you been here?

6. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

I blame the dumb old Closeminded fans from Tennessee they boooo us to a 5 win season.

7. thepoonerboy

..god please just unplug your computer

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

priceless

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Apparently, CJ has found a home.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar