The elephant in the room: Derrick Henry

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanic_Sub, Feb 28, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

The difference here is that Henry is one of a kind. I don't see him dropping off. We've got 15 years here with the greatest back in the history of the game.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

I'm not worried about Henry at all. Hes going down as the GOAT RB... not worried about 350 carries or overuse... he takes contact well and he usually just falls forward. Not worried about slowing down.. he makes a read and does his thing... he doesnt rely on being ultra fast or agile... he just makes a cut and forces someone to wrap him up, but hes 260... hes not going to age out of being bigger than everyone else

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Yeah.. one of my only "complaints" about Henry is how easily he goes down, especially in the first few yards. If someone touches him he drops down. At the same time, he rarely ever takes hard hits, which makes up for it, since he will be able to extend his career.

4. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Henry is the type of player who is never satisfied. He'll always work hard to be the best player he can be. Sure, his body will break down at some point...but I think he'll be one of those guys that outlasts the normal shelf life of a RB just based on his build and work ethics and natural gifts.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar