The Draft Might Have Saved Me

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Jul 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

yeah no kidding, thank god only a week and a half until TC kicks off

2. Statz916

Statz916 Starter

Haven’t read the rest comments so maybe someone asked already? Wasn’t there an issue with trees? Did it get resolved and how do u guys feel about it?

3. Statz916

Statz916 Starter

Usually I can’t wait for it start back up again. Kinda like someone stole my dog(wait that happened) the podcast with the boys is a great tune in, the draft helped and also twitter with our boys working out together made the waiting season not feel long at all. Now we only 3 weeks from business

4. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

F the trees...……..lol
    Tree are renewable resources
    the NFL paid to replace them and also paid for several additional trees

Yes, it did get resolved

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Statz916

Statz916 Starter

Did they replace them with the same type of trees and back in the original area? Me for one don’t care about there was a lot of upset ppl about it

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Worst part of the internet, we get to hear from anyone and everyone

These were ornamental trees. Easiest tree you can possibly replace. 5 years time and they're mature and back to the same state they were in when they moved them.

And some of those things were diseased and dying anyways. This is a non issue

7. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

I'm surprised Steve Underwood didn't show up to speak for the trees.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar