The Draft Might Have Saved Me

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Jul 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Dude, when I got back from a week in Europe I was dying for fat filled and greasy foods. I have no idea how they survive over there. The Doner was good till I found out it was lamb meat.

2. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

I had their traditional Christmas dinner while I was there.

3 courses. Awful. They did have this special seasonal soft drink that supposedly they only serve in Sweden during the holidays.

I don't remember what it was called but I really liked it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

You live in Dubai? Do you know my buddy Nik J?

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

NHL is pretty damn good filler. If you can make a game in one of the better arenas sometime do it. You won't be disappointed. Those players are just as (probably more) athletic as NFL and you're right up on the action. And it nice and cool inside.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

what is a pentacle of food?

6. zoso

zoso Starter

Pentacle of food.jpg

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Decided I wanted to live here and then started an adventure tour company. Pretty epic where I live in Hualien. Been starting to miss the States these days a bit though. Then I spend a Monday afternoon swimming under a waterfall and I realize why I chose this life haha.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. Dangermode

Stay strong ;)

9. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

February to April isn't as bad for me, as it builds anticipation of the draft and who wemight get... but immediately after the draft ends, it plummets for me. As the only things you'll be able to hold onto until August is glorified practice interviews and highlights...

10. Dangermode

True that. The lead up to the draft and free agency are awesome. Then nuthin. But now we’re just like three weeks to the first preseason game! Holy crap!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar