The Crooked NCAA....

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Ubiq, Dec 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

strikes again.

The OSU kids sell stuff for money and get suspended. There's so many things wrong with this that it's not even funny.

They conveniently let them play in the Sugar Bowl because there's so much money in their pockets to be lost. (See also, Cam Newton)

Good grief.

2. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

This is one of the most ridiculous things I've seen the NCAA do in a long time. Buckeye players sell their personal belongings for cash but Cam Newton family can take $100K plus and it's all okay. I hate this *hit, I hate the NCAA. I can careless that they sold their championship rings and such, that *hit comes and goes, the memories will last longer. Nobody cares that the NCAA stuffs their pockets cash and with improper benefits, but Lord forbid if the kids try to scratch up a few dollars.

I don't think Pryor is coming back now. Add his name to the mix of draft QB's now... I guarantee it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

and if think Cam Newton's family didn't take any cash I will call a *ucking liar right to your face, because that is exactly what he is doing to all of ours.

4. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Cam Newton is still eligible because he's the NCAA's cash cow for this season. Once the season's over they won't need him anymore & will then drop the hammer.

Same with Pryor...he's the Sugar Bowl cash cow...why else would you not suspend him for that game?

NCAA = most crooked organization in America.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

A-*uckin-men

6. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

There is no proof that Newton's family took money at this point, only that they asked for money. Secondly, this is no different than AJ Green having to sit out for selling his jersey. My question is why does Green have to sit out, but OSU's guys get to play in the bowl game. Also, if they are ineligible players, why aren't OSU's wins vacated this year? I think some of the NCAA rules are ridiculous, but now they are becoming extremely inconsistent too.

7. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

Being able to prove it or not, who cares? Newton's father took the money and they ALL know it. Take the blinders off man, don't be so niave.

8. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

There is no proof that OJ was guilty of murder....but we all know what really happened.

Unfortunately for Cam, Johnnie Cochran is dead.

9. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

Naive about what? I don't recall saying he took it or not, I recall saying there is no proof at this point, which is a fact. If you dont care about proof so be it, but most people in a civilized society do. You do realize the Reggie Bush situation took 5 years to resolve right? Investigations of this size take time.

10. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

There was plenty of proof OJ was guilty of murder, just a botched prosecution.

But ok, what is the proof the Newton's took money? WHere is the money? Who gave it to them? The reality, is you THINK they took money, and there is certainly a really good chance they did. But, offer up some of this proof if you don't mind since apparently the proof is out there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar