The COVID Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Aug 27, 2021.

1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Hahahaha. Nice! My old man only has a year or two left so it will be fun to watch a month football with him even if the Titans don’t make it. But they will :)

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Just to run that back Danger, I witnessed the entire shutdown of everyday healthcare for months. At times, me and 2 others ran an entire Radiology department due to contact issues for nearly a month. It was Rona, and Rona only! MI, Appy, or nothing for months!

3. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

You just can’t dismiss it as whatever!

4. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

My Docs say otherwise!

5. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Need a knee or hip replacement, fall, break long femur… odds?

6. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

No screen for aggressive cancer, zero treatment? No heart surgery till it passes?

7. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Don’t be obtuse on this

8. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Sorry Mrs. Jane, we had no idea that the cancer had metastasized to your liver and pancreas.

9. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I’m certainly not dismissing it as whatever. But I also have lots of friends that are doctors and nurses and they have spoken to me at length about the Covid waves. Never would they inaccurately report things as Covid. I just don’t understand why some people want so badly to call this a “regular flu” and “all a sham” that they would fu*king accuse our American doctors and nurses of being liars and thieves. WHY?! What do you have to gain from this? Why is it so important to you people that this disease “isn’t deadly”?! What is the purpose of trying so desperately to prove all of this a sham?!
    Politics, that’s why. Not science, not reality, politics.

10. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

To your point sir, I have never done that!

• Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar