The COVID Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Aug 27, 2021.

1. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

[​IMG]

2. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

So you admit that there are no actual scientific clinical trials that prove Invermectin works for Covid. Only your anecdotal evidence like “but several countries…”. You know what else they do in all those countries? Wear masks in public and social distance. I’m in Mexico right now and EVERYONE wears masks in public. And they’ve had 10 new Covid cases a day in the entire state of Quintana Roo, as opposed to tens of thousands in the US where all the right wing children cry victim all day about how a little piece of f#^*ing cloth is tyranny! What a joke.

3. Dangermode

I am 100% anti-vaccine mandate. If you choose to risk your families lives because you’re scared of a little owie on your arm, that’s on you. While the polio and measles vaccine mandates ended those pandemics, these vaccines don’t seem to stop the spread.

4. Dangermode

The Jimmy Dore Show?! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAHAHHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
    Radical right wing propaganda is AMAZING! What’s more amazing? People actually believe this garbage! Thanks for the laughs buddy.

TITAN UP! ⚔️⚔️

5. Dangermode

Btw I love that you all treat YouTube sensation “Dr.” John Campbell as some sort of virology expert when he has a freaking PHD in “nursing education”!

Yes, that is a teaching doctorate.

But sure, yeah, trust some rando on YouTube instead of the global scientific community.

6. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Jimmy Dore is a hard core liberal. Take it you didn’t watch the video. Uses Pfizer’s own documents as receipts. You have a hard on for right wing or something?

7. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Exactly. The Fauci Ouchie is not a vaccine. Glad we can at least agree on that. We'll see how many health problems come from the jabs down the road.

8. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

I have lost family due to the flu to the same symptoms you described in 2017.

I will ask this... where the hell did the flu go, did it all of a sudden magically get cured?

9. Dangermode

I’m not gonna live my life in fear of the distant unknown.

10. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

They don't. So it's basically like putting motor oil into your blood stream because it might make you taller....... hell, you'll get better results from fortune telling.

• Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar