The COVID Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Aug 27, 2021.

1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Well I’m sorry to hear of your loss. Truly. But did actual medical doctors tell you she died FROM the vaccine?

2. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

yes, death certificate

3. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Pull your head out of your ass man. Actually getting RONA is safe fore 99% of the population. Enjoy your cardiac issues after your jabs. 100% of hospitalized patients in my joint fully vaccinated. You jabbers are super spreaders

#863 Hormesis, Dec 17, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2021
  4. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

LOL, breitbart was a fun bit, post stress disorder causing an explosion of heart issuesl. LOL

5. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

People far better off using therapeutics other than jabs every 6 months. We have a head respiratory ICU doc at a competitor hospital suing his own company for not being able to prescribe Ivermectin. Let that sink in.

6. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Bro! Get your head out of your ass, bro! I saw a website that said 4,000,000 people have died from Invermectin bro! I saw on “a website” so it must be true! It was also in a hundred memes on facespace too bro!

Show me one large scale clinical trial that proves invermectin works against Covid. Until then, I’ll assume you’re just another right wing sheep believing all the garbage disinformation the Russians tell you on FB to keep Americans sick and divided.

7. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

I don't use social media. FB.... lol. Ivermectin has been used effectively with other drugs to treat Covid quickly. Monoclonal anitbodies, IV C & D. Several countries have put it to good use and have a lower death per 100,000 than we do.

8. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Danger a force vaxer for sure.

9. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Ivermectin was actually pushed by our own CDC prior to the emergency "vaccine" that is not a vaccine. Couldn't push any other therapeutics to make that happen. Maybe you should ask the head respiratory ICU doctor why he is suing his own hospital. No worries though, Phyzermectin coming on board in the near future at $800 a pill......

Pfizer Anti-Viral & Ivermectin Science Based Comparison

10. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

I don't actually need to do anything. I've already had Rona and have zero need for anything. Especially a jab that doesn't prevent the one thing it is supposed to....

• Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar