The COVID Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Aug 27, 2021.

1. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Of course, people throw that **** everywhere. Leaders never think about waste, ever.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Peeps should burn em!

4. Finnegan2win

at least we stopped with all the plastic straws right?

it seriously annoys the **** out of me when those in charge have zero regard for how they will deal with waste/resource management when they implement their bull****

so we have all these geniuses mandating we use this product en masse that previously was not used on such a scale.. "where do we put the extra trash? **** it, the ocean like everything else"

5. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

California is typically seen as a “leader” for these pushes in policy but is also the most disgusting state I’ve been to. The highways across the entire state are filthy and Hollywood, where the Hollywood elite used to live, is the most disgusting town I’ve ever seen. There is s**t everywhere. It proves the Hollywood morons that also advocate for a “cleaner society” are only woke. They can’t clean up their own back yard.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Salt Lake City is supremely clean compared to any city in California. It’s not even in the same solar system.

7. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Probably a good place to say I approve of Aaron Rodgers actions. Still good for him.
    His apology “sorry if my comments made you feel uncomfortable”. This is why I’m glad a big name like him could go through this. NFL won’t do anything either.
    Lord help a guy that isn’t famous or directly tied to the overall profit of the NFL if they got COVID.

8. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

I agree, I like the sorry but really not sorry too. It’s exactly what needs to be said, and I’m glad he’s done that with the platform he has.

9. Finnegan2win

remember when people were called conspiracy theorists for suggesting this is done?

right

• Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar