The COVID Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Aug 27, 2021.

1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

And the Navy but second shot in a couple weeks, then after two weeks of waiting I’ll be super vaxed

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Hey man, I’ll put in some prayer time for you! That’s no bs. Anything goes wrong, most happy for my taxes to provide fully for you and yours.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Also now Falsey says 3

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Just ripped it… you’ll get jabbed every 4/6 months now in perpetuity

5. big22tt

big22tt Special Teams Standout

Pretty sure if you get sick ever again you can blame it on the vaccine. That's what a lot of sick people are doing lol.

• Troll Troll x 1
  6. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  7. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

No, not at all. Did you read the article? Many countries have moved in on Ivermectin, including Japan. Zero clinical proof is just not accurate. Most definitely more interested in it therapeutics vs this sham vaccine

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

No, I did read the article. Did you? Compared to the vaccine, Ivermectin has no proof of effectiveness. It’s an anti-parasitic. Sure, in those cases it is effective, but not in curbing Covid.

A meta-analysis of 15 cases? Seriously?!

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  9. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Post a study based on data of a drug being used to treat Covid by several countries….

• Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar