The COVID Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Aug 27, 2021.

1. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Natural immunity provides better protection against COVID than vaccines – even against hospitalization, new study finds | Blaze Media

---The Epoch Times reported, "People who received a vaccine were nearly five times as likely as the naturally immune to test positive for COVID-19 during the Delta era and 1.1 times as likely to test positive for COVID-19 during the Omicron era, researchers in Estonia found."

Individuals who were vaccinated against COVID were seven times as likely to be hospitalized during the Delta variant era, and two times when the Omicron variant was spreading, according to the outlet.-

- - Yet my natural immunity didn't count for the Bag Of Oatmeal administration trying to force me to get jabbed having already had the disease.... ASS HATS!!!

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Chirping going on about a respiratory virus in China. Been following a bit, and have nothing to say really. Did notice children being mentioned in the early articles. WHO saying not much to it today. Common flu and the oldies of origin from them today. WHO has zero credibility with me anymore, but the story is worth following.

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

We got our latest COVID shot here in Mexico. It was the COVID-19 Abdala shot developed in Cuba, Can't wait to hear the responses :brow:

4. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Good luck! Personal choice.

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

That is true. So far no problems with all of the ones I have had.

6. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Well if Cuba is known for one thing it's definitely vaccines

7. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

And killing dissidents

8. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

I understand. I have had no problems not taking any of them at all either. Only problem i had was being told to take em, or career over. Very different thing!

#1478 Hormesis, Dec 10, 2023
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2023
  9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

10. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

are people in wheelchairs more susceptible to respiratory issues?

• Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar