The COVID Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Aug 27, 2021.

1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

The only part would be if the collision caused something. In soccer, that kind of hit is almost nonexistent.

the bizarre part is, even though it was a big hit, he popped up like nothing was wrong. It was almost like he took the hit, popped up, then realized how hard that hit was and went down. The slow pulse and necessity for CPR is what makes me think more than even a damaged lung or something.

2. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

It’s possible the hit did it for sure. Wouldn’t be lungs, but messing up the heart. Proper compression and AED placed quickly could reset the proper heart rhythm. Hopefully the compressions were good enough to supply oxygen to the brain.

3. HurrayTitans!

4. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. HurrayTitans!

Now you’re in the Covid thread.

Won’t argue the legitimacy to that report, seems very incomplete as far as making the case but more leaning on people assuming a trend of information existed before that report.

the most convincing story I’ve heard regarding the increase in young, athletes and a connection to cardiac arrest from the vaccine was actually from a mortician in England.
    While goi my through the autopsy of blood clots, some of the same “clots” were still being found at his stage of the deaths. It is expected for him to report “abnormal” findings, which he did with zero interest to those he reported to, but also noted that the number of younger bodies coming his way (and other morticians he spoke to) was increasing largely over the previous year or 2 coinciding with the vaccine roll outs.

now in the interview he also gave his first hand account at the hospital and how he was handled but that’s very he said/she said if facts need presented to make the case. The numbers increase to correspond with general death numbers.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

7. HurrayTitans!

Yep. Unfortunately they already got some 95%.
    I wouldn’t have gotten it if not mandated and career threatened. Luckily, to my knowledge, no side affects.

they will still have to be shot up if traveling overseas to some places. I believe Japan requires vax and A booster (not sure which one or how many) so even on orders, you’d have to get the shots. Similar to like malaria or whatever other vax needed for anywhere in Africa/Mid East.

8. HurrayTitans!

9. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

I saw that, and there is a real case there! Glad they are going for it. Whole lot of eyeballs will be watching this, including some shaking companies. Case already won in New York is melting the ice.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Which jab did you get again? Have a hunting buddy in the Coast Guard, and he got by without taking one. He’s like you in years of service, and would have retired, but he’s still going.

• Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar