The COVID Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Aug 27, 2021.

1. Doc

Doc Pro Bowler

You do realize that the vaccine doesn’t stop the virus, right?

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

You do realize that it prevents serious illness and death, right? Which is exactly what vaccines are supposed to do. No vaccine prevents an infection. Vaccines do not generate some kind of force field around you that repels infectious agents. For example, Polio is the disease caused by poliovirus. The poliovirus vaccine does not prevent infection, it prevents disease. Vaccines prime the immune system to rapidly detect an infection and act quickly to limit it with antibodies and cell-mediated mechanisms. The COVID vaccines are some of the most effective developed to date. But continue to buy into radical right wing antivax propaganda. There’s about 1,300 Americans a day just like you learning this the hard way.

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. Dangermode

4. Doc

Doc Pro Bowler

Where’s your proof that vaccines prevent serious illness and death? Any studies that you’d like to site here? Nope. Really? I’m totally surprised. :sarcasm:

5. Dangermode

Where have they actually run out of monoclonal antibodies?

6. Dangermode

Are you joking right now? There have been hundreds if not thousands of studies done across the planet that clearly show vaccines are effective at preventing serious illness and death. Which is exactly what they’re supposed to do. I can’t even believe you just said that! Run a search on any search engine and you’ll find 50 studies to read up on. Jesus Christ, get better information man.

7. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

They haven’t run out Danger, the were refusing to use them.

8. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Still are.

9. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Would be great if this weaker variant takes over. Not seeing it here just yet.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. Dangermode

Who? Blood is on whose hands? I need you to explain this better, because I’m unsure who you’re blaming.

• Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar