The Coordinators

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by maximus, Sep 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Schwartzie is a joke...a lot of people keep saying he doesn't have the players but I don't buy that. Look at the roster I can name 5 pro bowl calibur players on the D easily... Fat Albert is a monster(yeah he gets dinged a lot), Bullock (regarded as one of the best), KVB made the pro bowl last year remember, Thornton (maybe faster than bullock) and Hope from the sqeelers. And that isn't even mentioning PThug who is regarded as the best cover corner in our division by some (not me). Add R. Smith (I just hope his injury isn't bad) and the parts individually are strong. There is talent on the D it just is not being used correctly. Once upon a time this team hit and played well but it hasn't been seen since G. Williams left town, that may be the biggest mistake our front office has ever made, bigger than letting John Runyun go to philly, bigger than Godfrey, bigger than any of the costly resignings that led to our salary cap situation of a couple of years ago. Get rid of Schwartzie now!

2. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Yeah RollTide you make very good points. I didn't want to blame the coaches, but they are doing nothing with the talent we have, and we do have talent.

3. Sledge

Sledge Guest

To think they spent a 2nd rounder on him...

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

The book is still open on Chow. An awfull lot of that poor execution on offense was on KFC.

Schwartz is running a pitiful show with the players he has, no effective pass rush & too many blown coverages.

The way I feel about Schwartz right now I wouldn't trust him to shovel sh*t unsupervised let alone run our D.:irked:

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

The 49ers,Saints,Texans,Cards & Lions all showed signs of improvement. If things don't improve soon we are in danger of becoming the worst team in the league. Our coaching is not good enough.

We need new guards on the O but there's no one out there that could upgrade us right now. There is plenty of potential on the but the line is a major handicap.

Apart from Thompson I feel the D can be fixed with new blood in to coach it.
    :cuss:

6. H Man

H Man Guest

RollTide...

No doubt. Yet we're still the second youngest team in the league.

That said, this was a horrible display of coaching. I know the players have to execute, but dang, these were the Jets!! Can I please have some defense?:grrr:

7. H Man

H Man Guest

Yup. And the Saints and Cards even won games! There's no valid reason (in my mind) we should have lost to the Jets.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

how did the Texans improve?

no running game, Carr was 12 - 15 at one stage and finished 18 of 27. Sacked 5 times?

What improvement?

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

They came very close to going in at the half with the lead. Yeah they folded in the 2nd half but they gave the Eagles a better game than we gave the Jets. Hate to say it but they did show signs of life.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

from a team who tied up the game from 2 TDs down in the 4th?

more of a game. right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar