The Console Wars

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by NYTitansFan, Jan 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

lol for some reason im doubting that lol wishful thinking tho

2. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

Guitar hero is NOT coming out for PS3 at least NOTHING announced and most those games are on 360 and the price is MAJOR factor...it's the biggest reason why most are not buying it when they can get the games on 360 for 200$ less....I know what games have street dates since I get to talk with our Sony/Nintendo/Microsoft reps...and have list on our computer at work...add to that any time people hear the price on PS3 then 360 then see what games ...they opt for 360..PS3's lay around unsold for LONG periods of time.

And in one of the two biggest gaming markets that is BAD.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Guitar Hero will come out for PS3. It is all but confirmed.

4. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

Link

because I have heard nothing about it and I need something solid not a bunch of rumour and word from one guy....if my SONY REP does not know then I think that is flat out lieing through wishful thinking.

5. HALL97ROX

HALL97ROX Camp Fodder

aren't all ps2 games compatible with ps3?

6. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

97% of them and it's sounding like Guitar Hero II for PS2 with the controller situation may fall under that 3% :irked:

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's common sense. It is a major seller for Sony and that is what they need.

It is like saying after God of War came out, that there wouldn't be a second one. You know another will come out.

Plus they are already advertising for help on the next guitar hero game.

8. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

Just as I thought wishful thinking.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's hardly wishful thinking.

Halo on PS3 is wishful thinking.

10. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

with no news hints or even rumour it is wishful thinking and no matter what PS2 did developers ALWAYS go after what is CURRENTLY selling the most systems as in what is most popular and right now PS3 is losing badly ....if it was all about power PS2 would have lost and Gamecube and Xbox would have won..but PS2 was the most popular so most games were made for it..and right now Wii is the most popular overall and 360 is very popular in the US esp how PS3 is tough to program for while 360 is easier and so is Wii ... PS2 was not easy to devellop for but it's sales forced them into developing for it...if they have the option of going elseware they will in a heartbeat and right now they have that option to not develop for PS3 and some have openly stated they will skip the PS3 for a while.

been a gamer since the 80's and seen the wars over the years and can easily say PS3 is looking much like Saturn or N64 in terms of support.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar