The Collins Hate

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ten_Titans, Apr 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i rather lose than quit.

2. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Who quit?

Before you get started...go back and re-read the "All Things VY" thread. I don't feel like copy and pasting.

3. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

There is clearly Collins hate here, whether or not y'all want to admit it. It's evidenced by the fact that whoever makes a pro-Kerry post will usually get pelted with 'it sucks'. And it's pretty simple: users on this board will only accept the utmost best performance, or else they'll want to see the alternative.

Collins stinks? Stick in VY. Amano underwhelms? Jettison him. It's all about 'what have you done for me lately', unless you're a guy like CJ, who gets some leeway. Which is fair enough though. A guy like Belichick probably feels the same way, looking at his track record. If you don't perform to an exceptional level, there is probably someone else out there who will.

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

To be fair, Polamalu does that a lot... the guy has a pre-snap Spider Sense.

BTT: Collins' 13-3 may have something to do with the schedule that year as well.... another one of those variables that really screws up statistical arguments in the NFL.

5. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

The goal is to win. You don't get points for what you've done in the past.

It's a business, nothing personal. Look at how many rings Belichek has

6. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

And our defense played lights out that year. We didn't have to put up a lot of points to win games, just not turn the ball over

7. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

im done with that thread. and i know who quit rather you agree or not.

8. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Ok :rolleyes:

Back on topic, I don't think fans hate Kerry at all. To the contrary I think most fans have a lot of respect and appreciation for him. Everybody just got tired of losing.

Big difference.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Then you better hope no team decides to ever blitz Collins. The smallest breakdown in the o-line and that football is a hot potato.

And since we're bringing up the past, you'd rather have a drunken racist than a quitter? Don't think CJ, Kenny Britt and Co. would take too kindly to that and play for him.

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Polamalu was definitely in the neutral zone there, but oh well.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar