The Cleveland Browns

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Nov 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

who thinks mawae gets whipped against shaun rogers like he did against kris jenkins?

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Brown fans lost my respect when they started making fun of Tony Dungy and how his kid died when we got in to the playoffs last year.

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I like the Browns fans for throwing a stadium full of beer bottles on the Ref's...

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

A browns win over the colts would be good, both because it would clinch the division for us, and because the browns would overlook next week.

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

That's what makes them great fans, Hoffa. I think we need a full scale riot after each game.

6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I just wish this game was in Cleveland I would so go. That was my first Titans game and we lost and Browns fans well they weren't overly rude but I did get some nuts and pretzels thrown at me when I stood up and cheered a TD so I'll never forget that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar