The cardinal sin of the running QB..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, Dec 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

mediocre in the NFL = Suck

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

ur gayer than butt sex.*

*that in no way constitutes a political endorsement.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

seriously. Vince typically throws too many picks to be a successful mobile qb.

big deal.

4. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Is this guy for real? That is how you make your points? "You remind me of John Kerry!":makefun2: wow. I'm embarrassed for you. Yea they suck and they are mediocre. Why is so hard for your mind to wrap around? It makes perfect sense. I'll refer you to my previous post.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

in fairness... everyone here pretty much agrees in one form or another.

6. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Hey RollTide. Look he gets it. We will wait up for you. Tell us when you are ready and we can continue the conversation.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

ps- he (RT) never actually made a valid point. :grrhee:

8. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Thats pretty much the most logical thing thats been posted. We all agree VY is an average passer at best. I think we can all agree our WRs are not what most people consider "good". At the end of the day the only thing the Titans can do to help VY is get him some better targets. You know since our receivers are mediocre and they suck.:))

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

I like you noob. Stick around KTown.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar