The bright side of things for the Titans!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chem, Apr 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

-Young is going to be a star in this league, and much sooner then anyone thought.

-We have good prospects in Finnagin and Tulluch, who should get good reps this year and become solid players.

-We have two of the best players at their respective positions in Hope and Bulluck still on defense.

-There's a legit possibility of having two young prospects at RB if we trade for Turner.

That's all I have right now. Ask me again after the draft and after June 1st.

2. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

i'll tell you what's positive we have our offensive line in tact. I think we have the most underrated o-lines in the NFL. so i'm really pumped about that and like other people in this thread have said. cortland finnegan is gonna be a star

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

This is the year for Ben Troupe. He'll be a star- either shining or falling.

4. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

I like what pacman41 is saying. The o line is a strong point for the start of this season.

5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

LenDale will get more carries then he has had since highschool and will develop into a young power running back.

6. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Maybe now that we don't have any legitimate starters left, the bad players will have plenty of time to develop into mediocre to subpar players. This is the stuff dynasties are made of.

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

the way i look at it, before the patriots were a dynasty they were worse then off, every good team has a few bad years before they become really good. the pats were 1-15, 4-12, 5-11, before they became a 12-4, 13-3, 11-5 team, winning 3 out of 5 superbowls a while back, the colts werent always the power house offensive team in the AFC, they used to suck, the bears just recently became good after a horrible drought of playoff missing season, the saints were awful last season, if your getting my point, every team is going to have droughts, i think we are finally reaching the end of ours, and vince young deserves a big thanks.

8. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

1 VINCE YOUNG!

2 definately our o-line it's a bright spot for once

3 lendale can develope

4 we'll get troupe back and givens eventually and some players that were banged up will be fresh

5 young guns like finnegan and tulloch[who i think will be stars] will get more playing and development time

6 we get odom, starks, laboy, and <b>long</B> back from major injuries or being banged up

7 THE DRAFT HASNT HAPPENED YET we're gonna have at least 1 surprise impact player from the draft im excited

8 lamont might be gone

9 we still have jeff fisher

10 there will be some surprises. i know this sounds stupid, but who predicted travis henry would be a 1200 yard back last year?

11 and no matter what the circumstances, our team seems to always seems to find some way to win [jacksonville, indianapolis] . you gotta admit guys, our team has got alotta heart, and if we rally around our veterans, i can see us being great.

9. johnnybow

johnnybow Guest

I think all you guys have things pretty well covered. About all I can add is: While in cap hell, the team couldn't afford to cut/replace some players. Last year was the first in a while where there was a high level of competition for jobs. That will continue, and the team will be better for it.

10. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

1. Lamont Thompson will be out

2. Vince Young

3. Lamont Thompson will be out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar