The biggest problem with the passing game will be....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by stillmatic23, Jul 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That was fixed by the second time that we played indy. Maybe even a game or two before that but even the commentators said something about him looking off the safety on a TD pass he made.

2. plato

plato Camp Fodder

Here are a few stat's for everyone to chew on and to guage VY's improvment as the year went on...

Vince completed 60% or better in 4 of his last 6 games... We went 5-1..

4 of those teams defenses were in the top 12 against the pass.. Here are thier total rankings against the pass #2, #7, #10, #12, #22, #28... 4 solid teams an two scrubs..

In his last 6 games he was at 59%, that's not bad for any rookie.... I wouldn't be surprised if he stays near that when it's all said and done this year.. By year three he will be over 60% with his work ethic..IMHO...

Last 6 games...

68.6%
    60.0%
    65.5%
    53.3%
    65.0%
    42.0%

He had a stretch were he completed 64% in 5 of the last 6 games.. To me that means he can no doubt be a good passer in the near future..

3. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

Let's not forget about dropped passes, there were quite a few of those I hope you all know.

More reliable hands, means a higher completion percentage, which will translate into people shutting the Hell up about VY's passing stats.

Can we all agree on one thing..........

HE WAS A ROOKIE.....ROOKIE....ROOOKIE....R-O-O-K-I-E!!!!!!!

They all have to figure the passing game out, and in due time.

I personally don't like Chow's offensive system, how about that as a contributing factor as well, along with the dropped passes.

VY will be ok, and the passing game will come around. Hell it took Steve Mac, a good 3 yrs, and Dinger to come in as OC for him to start putting up really good passing numbers 3000 yds consistently.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar