The Big Bad Colts are Back.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Dec 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Watch out AFC South! theres a 90% chance that both Colts and Titans will be 12-4 going into the playoffs. All the news media has switched focus from us and are now saying the Colts and Steelers are the best teams in the AFC.

How did we end up losing the spot light to the Colts that looked to be out of the race in week 7 but are now SB favorites?

2. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

I'm curious how you calculated this number

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

He's saying the news media is saying that.

And if we beat the Steelers, we will be back at the top of their list again.. Who they have an obsession with changes almost weekly.

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

They are saying the Steelers and Colts will beat us.

ESPN said we cant win without Hanesworth and said our Running game was weaker than it was earlier this year and that Collins has hit a wall and our WR's stick stink.

5. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Well, sounds about right on all accounts as of the last few games....Lets see if we can turn it around against PITT without getting any injuries.

Honestly, I want to win this week and next, but as long as we are winning in 4 weeks I will be happy. Let us get all our stars back and healthy, then lets see what happens.

I hope we mix it up a little this week though. If Kerry struggles through the first half of this game, I wouldn't mind seeing a change. At least bring him in here and there to make teams plan for it in the playoffs. Damn Vince of 06-07, with CJ of NOW would be a thing of beauty!

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

The final game against the colts is meaningless to them. Will be important to us. They have already secured the 5th seed and can't go any higher. No way they let sanders play and manning will only go a quarter because they have a game the very next week.

As for what "they" say we will do i say screw them!

We are winning out and kicking arse!

As for the colts they got to this point with some really high quality wins. Steelers, ravens, vikings, bears, texans twice. Thos 2 wins against the texans saved their season because if they lost those the texans would be the wildcard and they would be 9-6 and praying for another ravens loss.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

do you really care what they say? honestly. Should you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar