The best of Eastwood

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Broken Record, Mar 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Dirty Harry

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Clint rules!

"Forgiven" his his best and he directed that and won an oscar for direction.

Another movie he directed was 'mystic river" a current classic. This is the best talent in hollywood, if his name is attached to any movie it is going to be good. The only disappointment was his production of and direction of "bird' the charlie parker biopic.

3. Magnum Force
    Outlaw of Josey Wales
    Firefox
    Escape from Alcatraz

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

omg, are you serious? that is the best movie. that movie is awesome. I guess you can tell by this point that is my favorite Eastwood flick as well! :yes:

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

no...

way...

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I started typing a bunch of garbage about the plot and then cut it out and posted it anyways. I love the story that's told in that movie. Some of the incredible odds he beat... that should be a must see for everyone.

7. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I have a personal rule that after "x" amount of drinks, I become a "read only" member of gotitans.com, but let me just say (in slurred speech), "Jay... I love you man."

Josey Wales is a phenomenal movie and for anyone who really enjoys it, you have to make sure to see Dustin Hoffman's performance in Little Big Man.

Genius.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

ahem...

9. Broken Record

You all right? Need a cough drop? :))

10. Broken Record

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/J1t-ayK3960"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/J1t-ayK3960" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar