The Avengers Trailer will melt your face.

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by XO, Jul 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I love Spider-Man, and was really excited when the movies series started.... however, I never saw #3 in the theaters, nor did I see it on DVD: It is the only movie that I have ever watched online from a questionable source, and I am SO glad that I didn't even spend a single dollar on that absolutely atrocious abortion of a movie. At first, I felt ashamed that I was watching a movie from a questionable source; by the end I felt like I had still somehow been ripped off.

2. avvie

3. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

I might be in the minority here, but I thought Venom looked pretty cool despite not having his signature tongue (maybe they tried and the CGI just looked too silly?), too bad he was only in the movie for 10 minutes.

Eddie on the other hand, well that's a different story... what the hell was Raimi thinking casting Eric Forman, actually I know what Raimi was thinking, it looked like he wanted to make Eddie a prototype of Parker, this awkward dork instead of a jock, and evidently it was a terrible idea.

And it was obvious Venom wasn't part of the original plan and thrown in at the very last second to shut fans up. I'm sure everyone here will agree the biggest problem with Spiderman 3, was there was just way too much sh*t going on. But my other problem was the whole Sandman plot was boring and I didn't feel moved at all, and found myself yawning for the first 2 hours just waiting for Venom to appear. They should have never changed Eddie's character and should have made Venom the main villain.

And whoever said it was the worst superhero movie ever, even worse than Batman and Robin, lol not even close. Spiderman 3 wasn't THAT bad. You didn't even need to watch Batman and Robin to label it as the worst superhero movie ever made, all you had to do was read that George Clooney was Batman, and it was a done deal already.

Oh, and add Spawn to that list of movies much worse than Spiderman 3.

4. XO

XO Nevada Native

Oh yea. Spawn was an abortion of a film.

5. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Whhaaaaat, Batman and Robin wasn't cheesy...

Schwarzenegger: Hey, chill! *freezes somebody*

6. avvie

I really wanted to like Spawn... after it was over, I was all like "what just happened?... don't remember.."

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

If he says that in Commando, it's a classic.

8. XO

XO Nevada Native

9. avvie

Looks like it could be good. darker, a bit more backstory, Emma Stone as Gwen Stacey, introduces Dr. Connors and proto-Goblin.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

You know, I really liked the first two Spidey movies and don't think the franchise needs a "reboot" after five years, but my main problem with the new series is the guy playing Peter Parker is going to be playing a high school student when he's 30 years old when that movie comes out. If they decide to make it a trilogy he'll be damn near 40 when they're done.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar