The All Purpose College Football Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Eddyc85, Aug 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Exactly how I feel with Notre Dame right now...we can't even put up a solid lead on a non division 1 opponent, and Jimmy Clausen is simply the dumbest starting QB in Irish history.

2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Wow is it possible that the Irish are even worse than last year? At what point do people realize that Charlie Weis sucks as a coach?

3. TheSureThing

wow Washington just got jipped by the refs...

Washington trailed BYU 21-28 with 2 minutes left, they managed to put together a 18 play 80 yard drive, score with 2 seconds left on the clock. The QB for Washington (the one who scored, dives in the endzone, as he gets up throws the ball in the air, and starts celebrating with his teammates. The refs call Unsportsmanlike Conduct, 15 yard penalty assessed on the Extra point. So now Washington has to kick a 35 yard extra point. Of course its blocked and BYU wins the game.

The new rules about celebration are dumb, and its getting out of hand. This game was decided by the refs. I hope the NCAA takes a look at this and makes sure they end this retarded rule ASAP.

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Well if it's blocked it's blocked. It's not like it being shorter would have mattered. At least I don't think it would. Maybe, I'm not a kicker.

5. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

I'm glad to see Golden doing really well today. for those of you that don't know, he went to JP2 in Hendersonville before Notre Dame

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Wow. Tough luck for San Diego State. Fumble OVER the goal line for what would have been the game sealing TD goes Notre Dame's way and now Notre Dame is going to win.

7. TheSureThing

It could be all mental..The Snappers mental state changes, the holders, everything changes when you back them up 15 yards and tell them to kick a 35 yarder instead of the traditional extra point.

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I love everyone picking USC. I'm very confident OSU wins. Losing Wells hurts no question but there's something nobody is talking about, Sanchez vs. our D. How many big games has Sanchez started? 0. I don't care about our game against Ohio, we always struggle with Ohio, Akron, Cincinnati, just because we overlook them and those players play well above their head. We'll be ready for this game for sure. Who exactly are the USC receivers? None of them impress me. And this "USC Stable of running backs" doesn't impress me either. Who is their Reggie Bush or Chris Wells? They don't have one. Only thing that worries me is if Todd Boeckman screws up like he has the potential to do, then it will hurt. We can't lose the turnover battle.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Are you telling me Joe McKnight doesn't impress you?

10. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

What's he done so far that's impressive? One 100 + yard rushing game and zero multi TD games.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar