The AFC wild card race is gonna be brutal this year

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NoleTitan, Sep 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adamwinn51

adamwinn51 Starter

I would put Denver in the "auto" loss column, but I was surprised to look at our schedule and see that in all but 2 games, we have a legit shot at winning. I think 10-6 is very doable, and I bet that gets us a wild card. Definitely don't think we "need" to win the division to get in . . . doubt we do so.

But I agree with the above poster that says it is far to early to we worried about our competition for a wild card just yet.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

It's never too early to think about playoffs when it comes to us..

I'll be damned if we need a win by this team or a loss by that team when week 16 and 17 comes around.

That being said, we just need to handle our end and win our games.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Inaccurate Passer

Inaccurate Passer Starter

Dolphins are legit, they were 7-9 last year and Tannehill has improved a ton already plus the wr is actually good this year. Not to mention they still got the Bucs, Chargers, Jets x2, Bills x2 and Panthers. in games where they should all be the favorite. Even their tough games vs the Bengals and Ravens are at home. It's pretty easy for the Dolphins to get 10 wins on the board with their remaining schedule

4. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Just like the BCS in college, the AFC will cancel itself out by late Nov/early Dec. our schedule will get easier. I'm not worried about SF nor Indy. We will run on Indy all day.

Besides, we are going to win our division so F the wild card race.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

They're saying the same thing about the Titans.

• High Five High Five x 5
  6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I think Miami might be legit. KC I'm not sold on though.

7. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

Unbelievable that they all lost. If you had wagered on that you would have won a bunch of money

8. titantrusince82

We will take care of KC in a few weeks. Alex "dink and dunk" Smith doesn't impress me.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I think Miami is legit, KC's defense is playing crazy good right now so I think they'll drop off a little. The Houston loss hurts but we'll get them back week 17.

10. titantrusince82

The Jets had 20 penalties. They make us look like a discipline team. Even though the refs assisted in at least 4 bad calls.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar