The 2015-2016 College Football Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Dee, Jul 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

What the hell is salt life?

2. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Don't touch the trim!

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Damn Hammer, you need to come down from the snow! Come down to VA some time, and I will send you home with some Mahi Mahi and Blue Crabs. I don't understand salt life in TN (literally makes no sense), but we are all about it here in Eastern Va. Of course, a YETI cooler would be in tow full of cold beer and provisions.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I thought it was 'Do Not Touch tha Tri-m!'

trim with 2 syllables

I think the show is funny but man that Christmas show was just wrong and hard to watch. Even though it is just crappy animation it was still just horrific

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I still don't know what it is. Some ocean thing I assume. Like people who spend a lot of time on the ocean

6. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Lol, you nailed the Tri-m! Only kept me interested for 2 episodes, but that was one thing I remember.

7. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Yeah- Salt Life. Fishing, surfing, and the beach party and lifestyle. Has more to do with fishing than anything else, but it all fits together.

8. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Some smart SOB came up with a marketable idea and is raking it in....

9. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

I do not sport Salt Life, but I live it at times. I am more of a Guy Harvey man.

10. jdog

jdog I like beer!

True but they don't post on this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar