Thats why Locker should be playing....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanMark, Dec 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

There should be no more argument about Matt. Locker should be the starter. He makes the whole team better. They play harder for him and he has tools MH doesnt have.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Locker scored more points in 2.5 minutes than Hasselbeck did in over 3.5 quarters.

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I'm excited

Even though this loss is pathetic and words can not describe the hate I have for Munchak and Hasselbeck.

I'm excited that it looks like the Locker era may (finally) begin.

And even with the loss we aren't mathematically eliminated from the playoffs. We just need a lot more help specifically a Jets loss today and next week to the Giants.

Anyways with all the negativity at least we can finally watch the best QB on this team develop.

Sucks Locker may end up saving Munchaks job down the line.

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I know we joke about being smarter than the coach and all but in reality we couldn't do a better job. HOWEVER, Munchak had to be the only person on the planet to think Hasselbeck should have started over Locker.

5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

If we were smart (and we're not) the fact that Locker's playing so well and just now getting a shot is what should cost Munchak his job.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

The last TD pass from Hasselbeck was against the Bucs. Just wanted to point that out.

7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Too bad Munch don't see what we see.

8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Locker threw a TD pass in one drive which Hasselbeck hasn't done in like 4 games

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. joeman546

joeman546 Rookie

It wasnt like we were superbowl favorites or anything, so maybe now we can see Locker starting our final two games.

Like, there is no reason not to start him now.

Then who knows, maybe we win the final two and get help.

10. gran54

gran54 Starter

Locker gives that offense the spark it needs. Matt was good earlier in the year, but the offense has been a total snooze fest as of late. Check downs and throwing CJ the ball everytime he lines up on the outside. He's mobile and can run for the 1st down when need be. I'm thinking it's that change of the tide this week. The Locker era begins.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar