Thats all CJ needs....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanMark, Sep 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

Playin in Houston next week wont be pretty, But i rather not hear the Texan fans cheering when CJ gets stuffed. I rather him not get involved in the gameplan.

2. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Can't do any worse than 1.1. I wouldn't bench CJ next week, but I think it's time to start splitting carries and see what happens, and if the other guy is playing better throughout the next few games, then Munchak needs to have the balls to bench CJ.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Why not bench CJ? As you said, you can't do any worse? Let's give someone else a try.

4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Why are you so in love with CJ? Do you really think he helps this team? We simply cannot replace the entire OLine, but yet we could see if there simply is a better option at RB. Have you seen what a RB who can get 3-5 yds consistently can do for an offense? I would trade our entire backfield for Leshoure straight up.

5. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Agreed!

6. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Our running game will not improve without improvement in other areas. We do not have a great power runner on the team. That is the only thing that would help at all at RB.

7. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

I'd split carries first before making that decision because our other backs haven't proven anything yet.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Harper needs to get the rock. Lets see if he can become the power back we need and spell him with Reynaud.

9. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I see what you're saying. Really I do, but we don't have Leshoure and the only reason you would want to do that is because of our scheme and line. You want to say CJ doesn't fit what we're doing, I'll agree with you. You want to say it's his fault, I disagree. You want to say he's just a terrible player, I'm gonna have to disagree with that too.

10. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Exactly. As bad as he's playing the other guys may actually be worse. They should get a few carries here and there in the next few games to see but it is possible that CJ is still getting all the carries still because they think hes our best option sadly. A powerback would be nice right about now though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar