Thats all CJ needs....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanMark, Sep 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

He was doing his usual run around behind the line back and forth until someone tackles him after a ridiculous loss.... twice.

I'm dead serious when I saw say this, but we need to abandon the run for the rest of the season. Locker throwing the ball 50 times a game will win us more games than wasting 10 plays giving the ball CJ.2K will. Locker will have some clunkers along the way, but it is what it is. I like our group of receivers and tight ends and the o-line seems to be getting better with pass protection. 2012 Jake Locker.

• High Five High Five x 6
  2. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

That's a very generous way of describing it, we all saw how easy it was to tackle him in the open field, 1 on 1. We all saw him struggle to turn the corner on linebackers. That doesn't happen in 09. Period.

3. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Every decent run CJ had was just some reverse field garbage.

He didn't break a single tackle.

You are kidding yourself if you think CJ did anything today that every other RB in the league couldn't have done better.

• High Five High Five x 4
  4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Did anyone see him NOT beat KVB to the edge near the end of the game.

I mean, I know KVB is one of the FASTEST defensive ends in the league and all........

5. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

We need to trade him in the offseason, draft Lattimore or Bell, and upgrade 4/5ths of our Oline.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

When your RB hurts you more than helps you it's time to look elsewhere.

that loss of 8 yards on the last Drive was enough to get him shot.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

No one will trade for this guy. He will be lucky to break 1k and after last year, no one will trade for that. He will be cut, that I am confident of.

8. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

What CJ needs is to get his head out of his ass and stop being a puss.

• High Five High Five x 7
  9. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

His first run no RB has ever seen that much green and he gets a 4yd gain. Thats the story of CJ, can't make one guy in space miss and can't run through a finger tackle. He almost single handedly cost us the game in OT because he wants to run sideways and backwards, inexcusable.

Just remember how sad of a situation it is when we are excited when CJ tops 40 yds.

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

Im glad we won but Cj still sucks bench him!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar