that one ducks gonna regret his choice

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by GoT, Aug 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Nice. Good photo gallery.

Speaking of holes and water, I just got news that a local dude came down with a case of dumbaz and jumped into a big 'ol blowhole... this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIY7AFRlaXo&NR=1

Of course, he didn't survive...Strike another up for Darwin. Dude was a surfer, so he knows the power of water, but somehow thought he was impervious to jagged lava rock and thousands of pounds of fluid dynamic force.

3. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Those spillways freak me out, I would be afraid I'd get sucked into one somehow. One terrible way to die..:(

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Those spillways are freaky looking when waters being poured down them.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Great fishing near those spillways - at least in South Florida. The big fish gather awaiting those tasty brackish and freshwater treats. I used to have a spot that was awalking bridge over a spillway channel - they opened that sucker up and it would be a bounty...

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

How deep do those things go?

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

One million feet deep.

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

[​IMG]

I fish this blow-hole that arises when boats locking through. Huge salt stripes (we call them "rock-fish" locally") as well as hybrids. They bust the shad that get sucked through.

"You'll catch so much your arms will ache, your heart will go pit-a-pat, fishing the blow-hole- is where it's at!" (sung to Felix that cat theme)

9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I was expecting this to be a thread about Blount. These really exist?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar