That homer Sean Salisbury

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, May 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian

Brian Big Fan

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

4. H Man

H Man Guest

Indeed...nasty!!!

5. What on earth is Salisbury Steak, another subistute for the great English meats.

6. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Salisbury steak is basically a chopped steak, like a hamburger steak covered with mushroom gravy to hide the fact that it has no natural discernable flavor.

Oh, the stuff in the side dish by the way is rice... or some sort of rice substitute. LOL.

7. An you American's eat that stuff, man, no wonder.................

8. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Careful there mister blood pudding...

[​IMG]

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

spotted d*ck - lol

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nY3l-yJizYo"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nY3l-yJizYo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

uh... yeah. That was in reference to White.
    The whole USC thing...
    That's the thing about Salisbury...
    Totally on the level unless it in any way remotely involves USC.

I'm a fan of his despite this. Not like an old school Vikings fan or anything like that. I just appreciate his commentary and I think he should have been selected for Monday Night Football over Mr. PTI pardon my baldspot o Canada Tony Kornholer... Not that Kornholer is that bad, (he can be outside of the PTI argue with the bald fat man format)

It's just that Salisbury is a football guy who knows football things about, yup, you guessed it... football players. But, yeah, hell yeah he's the biggest homer on ESPN. More a homer than Jaws, Hodgie, and Mark Schlereth... Whom I like as well to one degree or another... But still Jaws was a QB and Merrill Hodge was a RB and Mark Schlereth was an G... football guys. NFL live would be unwatchable with 3 Trey Wingos... you see what I'm saying?

O well, from now on, everytime I hear Salisbury rattle off some one part wishful thinking, one part pride topped with predjudice cocktail... I'm dropping the post right her. It's funny how much balony he can convince you of if you just listen. Makes me laugh just thinking about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar