Thanksgiving Games

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Nov 24, 2010.

?

Which game will you be watching?

Poll closed Nov 26, 2010.
  1. NE @ DET

11 vote(s)
    34.4%
  2. NO @ DAL

14 vote(s)
    43.8%
  3. CIN @ NYJ

7 vote(s)
    21.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Which of the three NFL games on Thanksgiving Day are you looking forward to catching? The Patriots start the football day by traveling to Detroit to take on the Lions. The Lions have made a tradition out of Thanksgiving, and for them that's not been a good thing. Following that game we get the Saints in Dallas taking on the Cowboys. This game has potential as Dallas shows signs of life. Then finishing off our evening with the Bengals at the Meadowlands taking on the Jets.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

NE and DET would be better if Stafford was healthy... the Pats did just lose to the Browns a few weeks ago. Don't sleep on NE crushing the Lions, Lions COULD upset.

CIN and NYJ. The Jets will probably blow the Bengals out. Bengals are horrible this year. But who knows.

The game I wanna watch the most: NO and DAL. Saints are one of the best NFC teams and DAL is on a 2-gm winning streak with Garrett as HC. The Cowboys are finally looking decent.. even without Romo. Brees should dominate the Boys horrible pass D.

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

the ones not on the NFL network :ha:

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I hate watching the Detroit game every year, probably not as much as the people in Detroit,
    I don't get the NFL Network, so it's NOLA and Big D for me..

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I think we all got our turkey on Sunday.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Lions of course. The rest probably also.

But this is the one day a year I'm guaranteed to see my original team on national tv.

7. TitanT

TitanT Pro Bowler

:drink: TV is set for 12 hours of NFL :tailgate: Will be in front of TV but may need a break during halftimes :sleepy:

8. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I'll be watching a bit of each game. Don't really care for any of them. I like Suh in Motown but that's about it. Only thing that can make me feel a little better about Sunday's mess would be to see the Saints embarrass Dallas and Jerry Jones @ home for all the world to see.

9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I'm a huge football fanatic, so i'll be watching everyone of them.

I hate that the late game is going to be on the NFL Network though. I swear their games seem like preseason games. Shame on the NFL for having such crappy commentators on that channel.

10. The_Jerr83

The_Jerr83 Camp Fodder

I will watch all of them, but the NE @ Detroit game I will be more into since I have Shaun Hill starting @ Qb on my fantasy team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar