Thanks Jeff Fisher for destroying a franchise!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by davidsrobbins, Oct 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I'll still be here.

This is not the first bad season I've gone through in the past thirty seasons with this franchise.

I'm not one to "give up" on a team/player/coach just because of one bad season.

If this was to happen year after year after year? Then I'd be concerned.

But, I guess we'll see.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

We don't have plenty of time for that? We can determine that in 5 games and there are 10 games left.

Jeff fisher believes that the best QB on this team is #5. He feels kerry gives us the best chance to win. We have debated this i know but that is what he decided. It's his job on the line. The way fisher sees things his job is to win some games not to play guys for the future right now.

3. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Well at this point, I don't think he has a choice.
    While I'm not saying Vince is the savior by any means, I think deep down there are other things totally separate from Vince's play, between he and Fisher that is causing this.
    Plus I seriously don't think Collins is any better, or could do any better than Vince at this point. "...best chance to win..." my ***!

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

This is stupid, Jeff Fisher and Bud Adams made the Titans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar