Thanks Britt for saving Collins and Fishers tail!!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Oct 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Exactly.

But Britt stays out until 2am so lets all give credit to Collins :rolleyes:

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. kdizzle

kdizzle Camp Fodder

I thought the game plan was good. We threw an appropriate number of times, even when KC was something like 0-10 with 2 interceptions they didn't go ultra-conservative. Britt was of course awesome. KC was up and down and I hate watching him but he played well in the 2nd half. Props to him.

They just couldn't cover Britt. It was incredible.

The 10 point turnaround with the fumble recovery where they were about to score was huge. That doesn't happen and I don't think we win. Great red zone defense. The trick play by them was so ridiculously lucky and that led to their only TD. I was impressed with their guy McCoy. Couldn't get a square hit on him. Defense wasn't great but stiffened up when it needed to. 5-2 is a hell of a lot better than 4-3.

3. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

If Alex and I agree on something, it isn't just an opinion. It's the divine truth.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If we hadn't won, I'd be all over Kerry Collins. But we won so I'm quiet. I'd like to agree with the elder members here, we won so shut up.

5. kdizzle

kdizzle Camp Fodder

We should give Kenny an idiot redneck to fight with every week.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

If you're giving credit to Fisher for WRs making catches...

he should have been fired LONG ago.

7. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

So let me get this straight...the criticism of Fisher on THIS thread is because he benched Britt due to this bar fight? Really? So I guess it should be ok to do whatever you feel like doing during the week, even if it involves violations of laws, with no repercussions? In all due respect, we are not the Bengals (remember Chris Henry?).

I agree, Britt has the potential to be something very special. However, I have also heard that he has alot of off field issues. I thought it was totally appropriate to bench him at the beginning of the game. The kid needs to get his head on straight, so that he can become what he is certainly capable of becoming.

On to the next thread to read about what else is horrific about this 5-2 team.

8. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

(Expletive Expletive Expletive) That was the most dominant performance we have hung on an opponent in any section of any game all of this year, last year and maybe the last five, and if you go back that far, maybe even the last seven, and I'm thinking though 2003 and 2, and I dunno...Thanksgiving Lions game well-forseen beatdown excluded, maybe the most resounding victory in a while. And they did it as a team.

They continued to open up the passing attack and demolished a team using the dimension no one thought they could. The biggest numbskull had the biggest breakthrough, the biggest F on the team according to most showed he not only had some gas left in the tank -- and I won't go too out of control on this analogy, acknowledging VYs deep ball is more consistent at this point --Collins has some NOS in there as well.

Great teams do what the Titans did today! That's the reason to be excited. No huge sack day for the D, but the turnovers came, came big and came at the right time. They are finally playing as a real team. If they can keep this up...lol...yes it is...yes it is. What did Fisher say in '99?

"...All sorts of wonderful things can happen."

You can't be mad about today. You just can't. Lol at anyone who is, and I haven't read much of this thread. I'm sure I'm echoing some stated expressions already made here.

But the Titans just spurted a bunch of points all over the Eagles faces. And that's how it's done!

And it doesn't matter who on the team played and who didn't.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

How bout the steelers game two years ago to clinch home field!!!! OH and for DBC i think its about time you let what kerry did 2 years ago go, cause he followed it up with a 1st round choke, an 0-6 starting record, and in his only start this year a pretty bad game if it wasnt thanks to britt

10. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Are you kidding me???? That first td pass to britt was way underthrown!!!! He had him beat all the way and collins made that a whole lot harder. The third td pass to britt was a great play by collins though and i was truly impressed!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar