Thank you Steve

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Delaware Titan, Jun 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

:rolleyes: :whoop: :shake: :drool:

2. Just wanna say thanks really

Thats all I can say

3. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

thanks for the support

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

hey I'm not your jock strap:ha:

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Q: Why are ponies like crows?

A: :coltssuk: and so does the murdermore ratbirds and every one of the 60 players and all the coaches and front office staff and all their mommas and I suspect their dogs bite also.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Hoffa...

Steve will be making the kind of money his market value dictates in baltimore. We simply couldn't meet his demands even though they were not unreasonable. Had he come to an agreement with the titans it would have meant playing here one year and then getting cut because we sure in the hell were not going to pay a guy that kind of money to be a backup. Then steve would be a year older looking for a team and a new contract. Baltimore has the money to pay him and the opportunity to play longer. We get a 4th rd pick to boot.

What is he supposed to do fall on a grenade for our sake? It's best for everyone.

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Duhhh, really? I never heard that before.:drool:

AGAIN, I will thank Steve after he retires from football, as of now he's just another Ratbird working for Buck Fillick.

8. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

Well, Thanks Steve, for those great moments... and I hope you don´t ruin my future great moments with the Titans while playing with the ratbirds.

9. Sledge

Sledge Guest

hey if you're in love with the man that's you, you can go ki$$ his *** when he comes to town, but i despise him now (did not 3 months ago). I guess I'm a lonesome breed, or maybe i just don't get it, but i despise players who will take money over loyalty (although to a certain extent).

i can't really say i wish him the best. i don't know him personally, all i know is he did everything to get traded, and he did, so now he's an enemy and I'll piss on him just like any player who left for more money (runyan, fisk, etc.)

all i gotta say is don't let the door hit you on the way out...

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

no, no, no... you never looked bad.
    I think we have a past that is worth cherishing.

I have slammed McNair more than anyone.
    That was my grieving process.

I do not wish him well but I appreciate what he has done since we drafted him. :ravens:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar