Thank You F.O; We finally got the right kicker!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JimmyTitan, Mar 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

If a 'Brony' is a male My Little Pony fan then what do you call a male Hello Kitty fan?

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Just realized Anna Kendrick is Canadian... I think she's cute. Probably a 7. Maybe crazy eyes ain't bad, but from the movies I've seen her in I'm not feelin' it.

I bet at one point you thought you'd never marry a black woman though, right?

Give whitey a chance. Well don't, actually, since you are engaged.

3. XO

XO Nevada Native

I met a Russian girl at work. Blond, sexy accent, worked hard, smart. Body like whaaaaaaa

If I wasn't already pretty much married....

Also met a biracial girl from Bermuda recently. Good god oh mighty damn she was pretty and the accent was ridiculous.

Dudes were swarming the poor girl. She is still in town. I have the digits...

My first crush in High school was an exchange student from Germany. Still can't get her out of my head. Hair was like pure chocolate, beautiful face, fit, light freckles across her cheeks.

I HAD NO GAME, I was at like 135lbs, pimples, NO CHANCE.

My only shot was that I was on the soccer team. She liked soccer. We talked, I failed.

She went home, I WAS ALONE AGAIN.

Everyone has the poon that got away.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. RavensShallBurn

Why are there pretty women in Montgomery?

That's a waste of talent. Send them somewhere that matters.

5. XO

XO Nevada Native

I never set out to find a certain race of spouse lol

I knew when I met this one that I wasn't letting her get away though.

Honestly I never saw her coming.

I'd been with black girls before but they were not relationship material.

One in high school who was pretty much white...

Another a few years ago that was a great girl but I just wasn't ready to commit then.

I think living in Knoxville fo so long made me repulsed by the average young American white girl.

6. RavensShallBurn

Dude...

You hate white American girls who are from Knoxville or go to UT... Me too!

That's a pretty small sample size though.

7. XO

XO Nevada Native

I've been all over this country.

It is a cultural problem.

I'm just saying there wasn't a lot of variety in Knoxville.

Just white girls with dumb names that drink a lot and **** a lot.

The state of the American female is awful. Just gone culturally and morally. Not just white girls though, black, asian, latin... If they are American be careful.

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I had a similar situation but was an Australian chick. Still think about her from time to time. Crappy thing though was I was actually a decent enough looking guy at the time. Just zero game like you said. It sucks looking back at all the opportunities of your youth and thinking what could of been if you had just had an ounce of confidence and perspective. It really is all about the confidence. Well, 80% anyway.

When I was in HS I was really good friends with the hottest chick in my class. Homecoming queen/prom queen/all that kind of stuff. But being as bad as she was I was clearly forever relegated to friendzone status, right? Well that's what I thought so I never even tried to make a movie. Then later I found out she was into me pretty much that whole time. It's all good though because we hooked up for a good 6 months or so in our early 20's.
    :yay::trophy:

(Effectively ruined the friendship forever, but dare I say WORTH IT)

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

You guys protest too much. Trim is good trim. Beats playing video games and talking about trim.
    Join the group who indulges...

10. XO

XO Nevada Native

Agreed but when you are seeking an actual relationship things start to matter.

I can get poon. I never had trouble there. It was when I started looking for a partner that that I realized there was a serious problem with many of these girls.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar