Thank You, Chris Johnson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Apr 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Locker to Hunter

I know I seen it already

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. sikwiddit

sikwiddit Starter

If you give it to CJ it would be opponents ball 1st and 10 from the 6 with 28 seconds to go , Titans lose by 6.

3. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Jesus, this @$#$ is unreal! CJ's career is on the skids TWW2- ON THE SKIDS! That is going to be proven in NY. CJ will be on FIRE from the press by week 5. Saying CJ is a better back than Earl is just dumb!

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I dont see the NY press changing for little :cj:

if the microRB dont start fast he will be gang-greened out of town

5. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

I would have to say Campbell, since most of his TDs were 1-3 yarders (61%).

Interesting while taking a look at Campbell's stats I noticed after his 2nd year in league, he only had one TD run over 25 yards, and only 5 in his career total including playoffs. 68 of 74 TDs were inside the red zone.

Also looks like he never had a receiving TD in 118 games either.

6. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

No it's not the end of CJ's career yet is it? Learn to read!

7. TitansWillWin2

It is a statistical fact that CJ is having the better career. So your argument is off of an opinion which doesn't mean s**t!

8. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Think I missed this thread earlier, that makes #5 Threads about CJ since his release.

9. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

Oh my god you really need to get off of CJ's dick. One amazing season a pair of decent ones don't match up to a hall of fame career. It amazes me how much you guy love some selfish player who stopped running hard, takes zero responsibility, and has non-existent character. You love VY and CJ.. that alone tells me you're some 20-something year old kid who doesn't know jack sh*t about football.

CJ has lost his explosiveness, and more importantly his vision. He runs out of bounds far too often and goes down without much resistance. He doesn't care to block or help the team in any way besides himself. In his 2009 prime he was one of the most dangerous backs in history, but don't you compare CJ to a Hall of Famer like Earl Campbell. Gtfo with that sh*t.

10. TitansWillWin2

You contradicted yourself in your own statement lmao!!! "amazes me how much some of you guys love some selfish player who stopped running hard"
    Why would a selfish player who loves getting yards so much stop running hard? GTFO you've lost all your credibility.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar