Thank you all

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TBaker34, Nov 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

I know I dont post on here very much, but I feel this place is like family. I find myself talking about some ridiculous post or something hilarious someone said pretty much every day to my friends and at work and at school. Where Im from there are not many football fans much less Titans fans around. The few fans that I know are steeler fans or band wagon fans and know nothing about football. It is nice to have a place to come on and read about the team we all love. Whether they be negative or positive posts. This place is my homepage on my computer and every Sunday you can find me in front of the tv with the Titans game on and the game day thread up on the computer. So I just want to thank you all for making this the best NFL forum in the world. Thank you to everyone who makes this thing work as well. All of you are like a big Titans family. Cant wait to watch and talk about the rest of the season with everyone!

• High Five High Five x 10
  2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

This place is like an extended family. Like a family reunion with a bunch of the weird uncles that your mom doesn't want to claim.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Glad you like it. Stick around, and ignore those of us that you don't like. Feel free to post some more of your own opinions, too!

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Most important thing to remember about hanging around this site, don't sweat the little stuff. Posters will knock anything you give them, just keep posting!

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Your avatar really disturbs me. Where did you get it?

6. JCBRAVE

It's just a banana.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

Only thing a banana is good for...

[​IMG]

On the on-topic front: I like this place too!

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6tKt4KTfppA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6tKt4KTfppA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

9. JCBRAVE

Speaking of bananas

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OpculWOIFwY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OpculWOIFwY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar