thank god we got Locker

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Maker_84, Dec 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carp

Carp Starter

Well for one "God" is a proper noun, and thus should be capitalized. Unless you purposely want to look like an imbecile.

2. Carp

Carp Starter

Ignoring the fact that you copied and pasted this directly from another website, I think it is rather clear this wasn't a "casual" reference to God, as he said "thank god."

3. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Again, who cares? What a stupid thing to whine about. lol

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Have we ever had a thread that stayed on topic?!? For god's sake!!!!

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

I will admit this is easily one of the dumbest reasons a thread has gone off-topic though. The punctuation of a single meaningless letter.

6. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

You sound like a fun person. :grrhee:

7. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

It is a noun, not a proper noun, and it depends on the context of which "god" he was speaking of if you really want to get douchey and technical which it seems like you do. What a load of pointless bs.

8. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Threads like this really keep me wanting to come back for more of this intellectual football talk......

IMO what we know from what we have seen is that Newton was obviously the right choice as the #1 pick.

Dalton looks like he was the best value pick of all the rookie QBs.

Ponder has some promise but the jury is still out.

Gabbert looks like he is way over his head.

Locker, what little we have seen of him actually looks like he belongs. I know it is early and we don't have enough evidence yet but he really looked under control. He wasn't all freaked out, felt the rush, made plays. I think there is reason to be optimistic for sure and thank GOD we didn't take Gabbert instead of Locker.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

the one thing that intrgues me about Locker is that he can be a QB that stands in the pocket and fire a 25 out route but also be able to roll the pocket for him and throw on the run and also just flat out run because he runs in the 4.5 range.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar