Texas basically started their freshman QB.

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by JCBRAVE, Jan 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

McCoy is hurt in the National Championship game, and Texas is playing their freshman QB. They must be pissed. Looks like Cody vs. Cody matchup is a little bigger with no QB to throw.

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

The game just got interesting. This is a lot more fun. I'll be rooting for the Frosh.

3. JCBRAVE

I think this voids my bets. No McCoy is bad news, what will Texas do now, run 60 times?

4. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

i think Tony Brown would crush these guys.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

He should be fine. Remember. This is Texas. The kid has to have talent. I know nothing about him, but you don't end up at Texas unless you got mad skills. You can only say that about a couple of teams, but Texas is one of them.

6. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

He looks a little overwhelmed by the speed of the game.

7. JCBRAVE

He's 19 if he's lucky and is being watched by millions, he's more than aware of that. This kid isn't winning them a damn thing. It's all on the defense.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

damn I got money on Tejas.

9. JCBRAVE

How mad do you think LenDale was at Vince for a few weeks after learning they'd be pro teammates? Because I was just thinking what if Ingram ends up playing with Tebow or McCoy at the next level? Alabama seemingly just knocked them both out of winning a Nation Championship. Two guys I thought would have a title upon entering the draft.

10. PhiSlammaJamma

The kids wicki is fascinating. 2008 player of the year. Father was a pro qb. And ESPN predicted out of all highschool qb's, he'd win the NCAA title first.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar