Texans @ Titans Postgame Rant/Rave Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I was about to drive to Nashville myself and spend money galore.. So glad I didn't :)

2. KyTitan

KyTitan Rookie

Well, considering it was my first game since 2006 (roughly)...I won't be doing it again for a long while, most likely.

But if I can get cheap/free tickets, I'll absolutely do it again. I love football and I love the Titans. They might suck, but by God, they're my team.

Just please beat the Bengals, guys. Please.

3. BeatADeadColt

BeatADeadColt Camp Fodder

U didn't hear? The Bengals are good(ish) this year.

Should be a good game. I'd say the teams are about even.

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I used to be a big UK wildcats fan back in college.
    I also use to make the drive to lexington during the mid 90s when UK was on top with Patino. It made the drive even more pleasurable.

I agree it sucks to spend so much time and money to drive to Nashville to witness an S whoppin.

Who didn't see this coming?

5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Got to love when an Aussie pulls up google maps to do his research before posting. :wink2:

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Is that worse?

At least they had excuses:

1. Weren't coming off a bye-week.
    2. Are down to their 2nd/or 3rd string QB.
    3. Away game.
    4. Played a great team.

Titans had everything in their favor. This is far more embarrassing than what the Colts suffered today.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Lol, I had no idea how far away it was. I actually don't really know where Indiana is.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

No, I would have gladly driven 13 hours to see the Colts get smashed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar